Sunday, December 6, 2020

CHRISTMAS

HAS ME LISTENING.


We’re hit with a litany of new Christmas music every year. Full albums. Extended plays. Singles. Soundtracks. The market is flooded with them at the moment. And although I’m willing to give anything at least one listen, I find most of it incredibly procedural and forgettable. So each year I end up falling comfortably back into the never disappointing classics that I love.


However, one or two satisfactory, or better yet incredible, songs ripe for compilation inclusion are one thing. But creating an entire album that works best as a whole and can be listened to from top to bottom without the desire to skip a single track? Well, that’s something really special and worth celebrating. Especially at this time of year.


So here, in no particular order, are my all time favourite Christmas albums.













No comments: